The DKW Vaarkaart Northeast Germany is developed for sailors, motorboaters and commercial use within Central Europe. DKW Vaarkaart Northeast Germany is available as download.Chart specifications
This hybrid chartset consist of, a.o.
• 2 Overview charts
(scale 1:72.000, 20m/pixel).
• 157 Detailed charts
for orientation and route planning (scale 1:7.200, 2m/pixel).
• Waypoint database with 14.103 waypoints
for a.o. buoys, marinas, moorings, diesel filling stations, water camp sites and VHF channels. Also included are waterway signs and VIN berths for commercial use. Waypoint groups can be plotted on the charts individually.Chart coverage
Included in this set are, a.o.
• The Elbe from Chvaletice in the Czech Republic past Dömitz (km 550)
• The Moldau
• The Havel and adjourning waters
• The Oder and Westoder from Eisenhüttenstadt (km 540) until the Baltic sea
• The Müritz and adjourning waters
• The Spree and adjourning waters
• The Saale
• The Peene
Click on the image for a larger viewDetailed screenshotsUpgrade
License holders of last year's edition of the chart set are able to purchase the upgrades for a favourable price. You will receive the new charts immediately and will be able to update these charts free of charge up until week 52 of the same year.