EasyONE-M AIS MOB Manual
AIS MOB for the wet water sports enthusiasts, manually activated.
The new EasyONE Manual has been developed specifically for wet water sports enthusiasts. This can be used excellently for long-distance swimming, surfing and kite sports, kayaking, jet ski, etc. The EasyOne Manual weighs only 120 grams. After activation, the immediate vicinity will receive an AIS MOB alarm.
Thanks to its small dimensions (168 x 48 x 27 mm) and the cylindrical shape, the EasyONE can easily be installed in 99% of all windsurf/kite vests. The operation is simple and effective. First the cover of the ?ON? button is removed and then the ?ON? button is pressed. This activates the EasyOne Manual. Within 15-30 seconds a GPS position is determined and then the EasyONE starts to send the AIS emergency messages 8x per minute. The EasyONE Manual may be used throughout Europe.
Our easyRESCUE Rescue Transmitters have a basic approval and do not have to be registered anymore!
• Approvals: CE IC (Industry Canada) FCC (USA)
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 168 x 48 x 27 mm
• Weight: 120 g
• Battery: 6V, 2 Lithium industrial package units, CR2
• Frequency: AIS: 161,975 and 162,025 MHz DSC: 156,525 MHz
• Controls: 2 Buttons (?TEST? and ?ON?)
• Display: 2 LED’s (?GPS status? and ?FLASH?) Red LED Flare
• Operating temperature: -20°C to +55°C
• Storage temperature: -40°C to +70°C
• Part #A10901