The DKW Vaarkaart Southwest Germany is developed for sailors, motorboaters and commercial use within Central Europe. DKW Vaarkaart Southwest Germany is available as download.Chart specifications
This hybrid chartset consist of, a.o.
• 1 Overview chart
(scale 1:72.000, 20m/pixel).
• 23 Detailed charts
for orientation and route planning (scale 1:7.200, 2m/pixel).
• Waypoint database with 7.979 waypoints
for a.o. buoys, marinas, moorings, diesel filling stations, water camp sites and VHF channels. Also included are waterway signs and VIN berths for commercial use. Waypoint groups can be plotted on the charts individually. Chart coverage
Included in this set are, a.o.
• The Rhine between Karlsruhe and Keulen (km. 354 -697)
• The Moezel from Koblenz to Schengen (km 0 - 242)
• The Saar from Konz past the French border at Saarbrücken (km 0 - 104)
• The Sure until Echternach (Luxemburg)
• The Lahn from Steeden until Lahnstein am Rhein (km 70 ? 137)
• 384 km Main from Mainz am Rhein until the Main-Donau-Kanal at Bamberg.
• The sailable parts of the Neckar from Mannheim until Wernau (km 0 - 203)
Click on the image for a larger viewDetailed screenshots