WinGPS Marine offers you modern, easy to learn navigational tools for a safe trip. Developed for navigation on sailing and motor yachts, sloops and canoes at sea, tidal and inland waters. Ideal when renting or chartering a boat.
Long press on the chart to plot your route. The GPS on board will show your exact location. Download the charts to your device and go boating offline with the most up-to-date charts. Connect your AIS via WIFI, see the other ships with AIS in advance and prevent possible collisions.Highlights
• Offline navigating on up-to-date charts of Stentec, Imray, NOAA and Delius Klasing.
• SD card support for chart storage.
• Create and save routes, tracks and waypoints.
• NOAA World GRIB files: wind, air pressure, rainfall and temperature.
• Connect AIS and GPS wireless via WIFI or Bluetooth.
• Prevent collisions with the speed vectors of the AIS ships.
• Man-overboard button helps to retrieve lost crewmembers.
• Chart moves along underneath centred GPS position. North-up and course-up.
• Support for the waterways for the inland charts of the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France, the Baltic Sea and Donau to the Black Sean, with bridge-, locks and waterway information. With this you can plot and adjust your routes quickly, indicating any obstacles. The names of the waterways and distances will be shown during your trip.
• Smart labeling prevents overlapping text labels for an optimal chart image. Bridge and lock data will always be readable on course-up rotating charts. Detailed screenshotsClick on an image for a larger view
With the WinGPS Marine Plus upgrade
, you will be able to connect additional board instruments to your WinGPS Marine via wireless connection from you board PC, multiplexer or AIS transponder. You can display currents and tidal information in your data plotter or view it on the chart. Also, the advanced KNMIs Harmonie weather model is supported as well as the NOAA waves with worldwide coverage and predictions of waves heights and lengths.Kustfijn
The Stentec Tidal Service is a tidal model from Rijkswaterstaat with 2 day wind depended predictions of currents, tides and water levels on the Waddenzee, IJsselmeer, Markermeer, Randmeren and Zeeland. Red depth lines limit the safe waterways depending on depth, tides and deviations because of the wind.Chart coverage & installing the charts
When you start WinGPS Marine you will automatically see the (online) topographic default chart of ESRI. You can also turn on the NOAA charts of the US and download the free world chart via the Chart Manager.
For safe navigation, you can purchase digital charts at www.stentec.com
. Its also possible to purchase the charts in the app or via Google Play. Your charts can be installed on 3 different devices. For example, on your Android tablet, phone and Windows laptop or computer.
Log in with your Stentec Account in WinGPS Marine and download or update your purchased DKW2 charts in the Chart Manager.
More information at wingpsmarine.com
For improvement of the app we are very much interested in your experience and suggestions. Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
DKW 1800 Complete
This chart set gives you weekly update service, free of charge, with the official messages to mariners. Also known as the BaZ updates. The charts can be used on a laptop as well as on an Android device. This way you will always have an up-to-date chart of these crowded and unpredictable waters at hand.
As soon as a new paper version of the charts are released by the Dutch Hydrographic Office, users can download these directly in digital form. If desired, the charts can also be printed for personal use.
The Waddenzee charts 1811 and 1812 are supplied with monthly updated depth images from Rijkswaterstaat. These depths are in NAP and LAT. Ideal for trips across the shallow waters on the Waddenzee. Chart coverage
This set consists of the following DKW 1800 series:
• DKW 1801 North Sea coast: the Panne to Den Helder
• DKW 1803 Westerschelde: Vlissingen to Antwerpen
• DKW 1805 Oosterschelde: Veerse Meer and Grevelingenmeer
• DKW 1807 Zoommeer, Volkerak, Spui, Haringvliet and Hollandsch Diep
• DKW 1809 Nieuwe Waterweg, Nieuwe & Oude Maas, Spui, Noord Dordtsche Kil and Brielse Meer
• DKW 1810 IJsselmeer: Markermeer, Randmeren and Noordzeekanaal
• DKW 1811 Waddensea West: Waddensea West and adjacent North sea coast.
• DKW 1812 Waddensea East: Waddensea East and adjacent North sea coast.
Click on the image for a larger viewDetailed screenshots