This chart set gives you weekly update service, free of charge, with the official 'messages to mariners'. Also known as the BaZ updates. The charts can be used on a laptop as well as on an Android device. This way you will always have an up-to-date chart of these crowded and unpredictable waters at hand.
As soon as a new paper version of the charts are released by the Dutch Hydrographic Office, users can download these directly in digital form. If desired, the charts can also be printed for personal use.
The Waddenzee charts 1811 and 1812 are supplied with monthly updated depth images from Rijkswaterstaat. These depths are in NAP and LAT. Ideal for trips across the shallow waters on the Waddenzee. Chart coverage
This set consists of the following DKW 1800 series:
• DKW 1801 North Sea coast: the Panne to Den Helder
• DKW 1803 Westerschelde: Vlissingen to Antwerpen
• DKW 1805 Oosterschelde: Veerse Meer and Grevelingenmeer
• DKW 1807 Zoommeer, Volkerak, Spui, Haringvliet and Hollandsch Diep
• DKW 1810 IJsselmeer: Markermeer, Randmeren and Noordzeekanaal
• DKW 1811 Waddensea West: Waddensea West and adjacent North sea coast.
• DKW 1812 Waddensea East: Waddensea East and adjacent North sea coast. The DKW 1809 is no longer published by the Hydrographic Service. This chart set covered the area: Nieuwe Waterweg, Nieuwe and Oude Maas, Spui and Noord Dordtsche Kil and the Brielse Meer. You can now use the DKW Vaarkaart Nederland (Complete or South) for this area.
Click on the image for a larger viewDetailed screenshots