USB GPS Receiver MR-350 S4
Connection: USB Cable (length: 4,5m).
Compatible with: Windows-laptop.
For positioning you need a GPS receiver. An ideal solution for this on your laptop or PC is a USB GPS receiver. These are easy to install and accurately transmit your position to your laptop or PC.The MR-350 s4 is a waterproof GPS receiver with a 4.5 meter cable and is recommended for metal ships.Suitable for Windows 7, 8 and 10. Not suitable for windows 11.Location GPS on board:
A GPS needs to see at least half the sky for good reception. The MR-350 s4 is waterproof and can be permanently mounted outdoors using the supplied bolts.
You can use this GPS indoors in a wooden or fiberglass ship.
• SiRF Star IV GPS Chipset
• Very high sensitivity (chipset -163dBm)
• Fast TTFF (Time To First Fix) even at low signal level
• NMEA 0183 V3.0 (GGA, GSA, GSV, RMC)
• Built-in 'super cap' for a quick connection to the satellites
• Built-in antenna
• RS-232(baud rate 4800) interface
• Wide Area Augmentation System (WASS)
• Waterproof IPX7
• MR-350 s4 GPS receiver with 4.5m PS/2 cable
• PS/2 to USB adapter cable (RS232 optional)
• Driver on mini-CD (also downloadable from stentec.com)
• Bolts to fix the GPS receiver
• Installation instructions in NL and EN