The DKW Northwest Germany is developed for sailors, motorboaters and commercial use within Central Europe. DKW Northwest Germany is available as download.Chart specifications
This hybrid chartset consist of, a.o.
• 1 Overview chart
(scale 1:72.000, 20m/pixel).
• 107 Detailed charts
for orientation and route planning (scale 1:7.200, 2m/pixel).
• Waypoint database with 10.883 waypoints
for a.o. buoys, marinas, moorings, diesel filling stations, water camp sites and VHF channels. Also included are waterway signs and VIN berths for commercial use. Waypoint groups can be plotted on the charts individually.Chart coverage
Included in this set are, a.o.
• The Rhine between Leverkusen and Lobith (km. 700 - 785)
• The sailable channels and rivers in the Ruhr area
• Thee Ems and the Dortmund-Emskanal
• The Mittellandkanal and Stichkanalen
• The Küstenkanal
• The Ems-Jade-Kanal
• The Veenkanalen between Emden and Oldenburg
• The Weser until the connection with the Hünte (km 33)
• The Aller
• The Elbe between Bleckede and Hamburg (km. 550 ? 610) with the Elbe-Lübeckkanal, the Elbe-Seitenkanal and the Schifffahrtweg Elbe-Weser
Click on the image for a larger viewDetailed screenshots