The DKW Danube 3-East is developed for sailors, motorboaters and commercial use within Central Europe. DKW Danube 3-East is available as download.Chart specifications
This hybrid chartset consist of, a.o.
• 1 Overview chart
(scale 1:72.000, 20m/pixel).
• 47 Detailed charts
for orientation and route planning (scale 1:7.200, 2m/pixel).
• Waypoint database with 3.936 waypoints
for a.o. buoys, marinas, moorings, diesel filling stations, water camp sites and VHF channels. Also included are waterway signs and VIN berths for commercial use. Waypoint groups can be plotted on the charts individually.Chart coverage
Included in this set are, a.o.
• The Danube, from Poarevac to the Romanian Eastcoast (km 1085-44)
• The Bracul Borcea
• The Canalul Dunare-Marea Neagra
• The Brat Macin
• The Bracul Sulina, incl. branches
• The Kiliske Hyrlo, incl. branches
• The Bratul Sfântu Gheorghe, incl. branches
Click on the image for a larger viewDetailed screenshots