The EasyTRX3 is the latest generation AIS transceiver with excellent performance and features. With 5 Watts of power and higher transmission speed, the EasyTRX3 will increase your safety on board.This Easy TRX3 model A 20000 is an AIS transceiver with NMEA 0183/2000 and can be connected via a USB cable to your laptop or PC. The transponder is equipped with an internal GPS antenna and an internal splitter.
Using the internal splitter you can use the (current) VHF antenna of your VHF radio to receive and transmit the AIS messages. Simply connect the VHF antenna and VHF radio to your AIS transceiver. You will need a VHF cable
to connect your AIS to the VHF radio. This way you don't have to mount a second VHF antenna on board.
The AIS transceiver needs its own GPS receiver. It is not possible to transmit a GPS signal from, for example, an on-board GPS. The internal GPS antenna is sufficient for positioning on board polyester or wooden ships. Ships with a metal superstructure require an external GPS antenna
The EasyTRX3 contains many connection options
including: 1x NMEA2000, 3x NMEA0183 (In/Out). The device can be connected to the PC or laptop via the USB cable.Other models of the EasyTRX3 also have WiFi, a LAN port and/or a DVBT2/FM tuner.
Due to all the different options available for the AIS transponders, it can sometimes be difficult to make the right choice. For this we have compiled a handy questionnaire from which, after answering the questions, the most suitable AIS transponder is offered for you.Follow this link
to complete the questionnaire.
• AIS Class B SOTDMA technology
• 5 watts radiated output power
• Faster transmission rates for AIS data
• NMEA2000, NMEA0183 and USB port connectivity
• Integrated GPS receiver
• Internal VHF splitter
• Internal data registration (black box)
• Programming and data readout via USB without external power supply
• Integrated Multiplexer NMEA0138 input 38400 or 4800 selectable, Vessel data such as log, depth and wind becomes available on output channels (wifi, usb, NMEA out 1/2)
• Waterproof, rigid, dust resistantTechnical specifications
• Integrated transmitter with 2 receivers 161.975MHz and 162.025 AIS frequencies
• 72 channel GNSS receiver
• Channel sensitivity: better than -112 dBm
• Operating temperature: -10C - +55C
• NMEA output message: VDM
• IP67 water and dust resistant
• Transmission power: 5 Watt
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 190 x 135 x 60 mm
• Weight: 700g